Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Manga Colourations

  1. #1
    Inactive Member
    Manga Colourations


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    If anyone here has been paying attention to my avatars, they would notice that they're all taken from shounen-ai/yaoi mangas and coloured. So I decided to be nice and show them to you (full) especiall since I got some of the ones I've done so far from Sakura-Crisis' own Love Mode!

    Okay... The page is now set up with thumbnails and descs.

    http://spriteshow.keenspace.com/imag...e/CGmanga.html

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ January 09, 2004 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Terra--kun ]</font></font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 09, 2004 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Terra--kun ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member
    Manga Colourations


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What...? It's not all that impressive... It's all very simple....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow.
    ....
    ....
    *blink blink*
    ...
    ...
    wow.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member
    Manga Colourations


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, idea! If people want me to color images for them they can send me the image and give me a pallette that they want it done in ^_^

    I added anAoe and Naoya image to the page. I surprisingly collected a lot of pics of Naoya... I guess he's just that adorable...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AHH No money Ive read only the first part of that manga and its very.....interesting..alot of S&M and Ayase is too CUTE!!!..lol i love your works very good...yaoi smut makes me happy....>.>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member
    Manga Colourations


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did Quite a bit of Revamping, and Is his name Ayase from "No Money"? I do really love him...

    Anyway, The HTML is now done with thumbnails and a table and has descriptions. The URL has changed though from CGme to CGmanga. I edited that in the first post though, so there should be no problems.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    seriously, they are very good! i'm very bad with colors, i can draw, but once it gets to coloring, they either look too plain or so contrasting that it hurts your eyes.... sigh*

    lol, glad to know there are ppl who can do it. lol

    Yuy

  8. #8
    Inactive Member
    Manga Colourations


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *laughs* you sound like the opposite of me. I'm good at colouring but when it comes to drawing I pretty much suck. I'm decent enough at drawing that some people praise me, but overall I'm not that good.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey...maybe you can colour some of my drawings^^
    just check out my lineart/sketches gallery

    http://nevska.deviantart.com/

    if there's something to suit your fancy,just lemme now and maybe I can send you the file or just save it from that DA gallery xDDD

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Those are soooo cool. I wish I could do that. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    If I may give my own opinion, I think Ayase(?) looks better with blue hair anyway. Very cool.

    ~Crystal
    (happily saving pics to her hard-drive)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •